Energy Suspension Ford early model transmission mount. Works with many different styles of crossmembers and Ford transmissions. Perfect for use with the Tremec TKX, TKO500/600 and T56 Magnum. Ideal for use with early Mustang installations using a Tremec conversion package.
Polyurethane Transmission Mount
- A true performance application component for cars, trucks, hot rods and racing/competition vehicles, yet designed to be also used for street vehicles! Assemble to the chassis the same way as OEM parts.
- Soft-running enough to absorb vibrations for street use yet rugged for racing use.
- Helps control torque on high performance vehicles.
- Maintains proper drive shaft angle to help prevent early wear and unexpected power train damage!
- Replaces the original, short lived and typically too-soft rubber mounts and outdates those hard-running metal transmission mounts.
- Made of HYPERFLEX performance polyurethane.
- Resistant to under vehicle fluids such as: oils, coolants, road contaminants, etc.