Tremec TUET11010 T-56 Magnum 6-speed manual transmission for Ford applications.Most models are in stock and ready to ship. Tremec has set the standard for aftermarket manual transmissions, and Bowler Performance Transmissions is proud to be an Elite Distributor for the complete Tremec line. Converting your hot rod to a 5-speed or 6-speed is a fantastic way to add overdrive and give yourself the ability to drop the engine RPM’s and increase your MPG’s, which makes owning and driving our prized cars that much more enjoyable. The experienced crew at Bowler Performance will be happy to put together a complete custom package for your project or you can choose from one of our pre-configured systems that will give you the best of everything you need. When you are shopping for a transmission conversion be sure to look at all the parts that are included – many times lower quality and “knock off” parts are being used to give you a lower price. Do not let your installation or driving experience suffer by the allure of a lower price. Buy it right and you will only need to buy it once. The flagship in the Tremec line of aftermarket transmissions is undoubtedly the Magnum 6-speed. This 6-speed is the culmination of years of high performance testing, advanced design changes, and a better understanding of what the aftermarket enthusiast really wants in a high performance transmission. The Magnum is a “no compromise solution” for your hot rod project. Rated to handle a tire blistering 700ft/lbs. of torque, a single rail shifter design, 3-piece synchronizer assemblies, 3 shift lever locations, multiple gearing options, and a 135-pound weight makes this version of the Tremec 6-speed one of the most sought after transmissions for the custom car crowd. The Magnum is available in standard format for GM and Ford engines, but with the evolution that we always see in the world of hot rodding, there are now enough bell housing and pilot bearing options to allow the Magnum to bolt up behind nearly any popular engine used today. The Magnum also retains the ability to use either mechanical or electronic speedometers, reverse light switch, and reverse lock out are all built in. Just like in the TKO line of 5-speeds the Magnum has many shift stub relocation kits available for use with factory 4-speed consoles. If you need to take it to the next level, Bowler Performance has a Stage II upgrade available for the Magnum. This upgrade will greatly improve the shifting characteristics and incorporates all new carbon/hybrid synchro rings for all gears, Vespel shift fork pads, an upgraded non-advanced tooth second gear, and an upgraded 1-2 synchronizer hub. The Bowler Stage II upgrade is ideal for anyone using their transmission for Autocross and Road Race events.
- The aftermarket's premier 6-speed performance manual transmission
- 700 lb-ft. of torque capacity
- Gear Ratios 2.66, 1.78, 1.30, 1.00, .80, .63 (Optional upgrade to .50 6th Gear * Call for price)
- Reasonably light at 135 lbs. dry
- Multiple shifter locations & dual speedometer pickups for unmatched versatility
- Choice of two different gear ratio sets (2.66 or 2.97), with unique double overdrive ratios
- Incredibly short, extremely low-effort shift throws, with crisp, precise engagement
- Modern OE technology for the ultimate pro-touring, road-racer, autocross and more.
- FREE FREIGHT OFFER ONLY APPLIES TO DELIVERIES TO A LOCAL FREIGHT DOCK OR BUSINESS ADDRESSES IN THE CONTINENTAL 48 STATES, RESIDENTIAL AND ALL OTHER DELIVERY TYPES WILL BE CALCULATED AND ADDED AFTER THE SALE BEFORE THE ORDER SHIPS