Tilton adjustable hydraulic throw-out bearing for GM T-56 Magnum transmissions.
- Billet aluminum body and piston precision machined at Tilton
- Stainless steel threaded sleeve offers nearly 1.25" of adjust-ability
- High temperature mono seal design features a quad tensioner to ensure proper seal tension and the highest reliability
- Constant contact design self adjusts for clutch wear and maintains the same pedal feel throughout the clutch's life
- Newly designed swivel fittings have been thoroughly tested to insure against leakage
- High-quality flat face bearing with 1.71" - 3.03" contact diameter fits most 8.5" - 11" bent-finge and lever-type clutches
- Hydraulic release bearing, stainless steel adjustment sleeve, steel bolt on guide tube, steel braided supply and bleed lines, anti-rotation bolt and high-strength transmission bearing retainer bolt.
- Tremec T-56 Magnum transmission
- 8.5" - 11.0" bent-finger and lever-type clutch (most)
- Recommend using 3/4" bore master cylinder with 1.4 " stroke.