Tilton adjustable hydraulic throw-out bearing for GM TREMEC TKX, TKO 500/600 when using with an aluminum bellhousing behind a GM small block or big block engine.
*installation will require replacing the OE TREMEC input shaft bearing retainer. Please see instructions link below for more information.
- Billet aluminum body and piston precision machined at Tilton
- High temperature mono seal design features a quad tensioner to ensure proper seal tension and the highest reliability
- Constant contact design self adjusts for clutch wear and maintains the same pedal feel throughout the clutch's life
- Newly designed swivel fittings have been thoroughly tested to insure against leakage
- High-quality flat face bearing with 1.71" - 3.03" contact diameter fits most 8.5" - 11" bent-finger and lever-type clutches
- Hydraulic release bearing, threaded bearing retainer, steel braided supply and bleed lines.
- Tremec TKX, TKO 500/600
- 8.5" - 11.0" bent-finger and lever-type clutch (most)
- Recommend using minimum 3/4" bore master cylinder with 1.4 " stroke.