Simulates five positions of keyed ignition: Off, Accessory, On, Crank, and Run. First Push Simulates accessory position turning on only components such as your radio to conserve energy and save sensitive components such as heated 02 sensors and engine computers (which may suffer from being turned on unnecessarily). Second Push Simulates on position, which is typically connected to power windows, engine computer, gauges etc. Third Push Simulates off position.
- A push on the brake and momentary press on the switch engages the starter. Starter is automatically disengaged once “Touch-N-Go” senses the engine running. A convenience found in many modern luxury vehicles.
- Another push at any time returns the ignition to an off state. It’s just that easy!
- Comes with customized Cadillac SRX start/stop button.
- XD system has same features as our standard Touch N Go system
- More options than ever.
- Interactive built in led display allows for visual confirmation of simulated key position.
- Easy installation with any type engine. Built-in circuitry monitors state of engine to determine when it is running.
- 4 Channel remote. Operate door poppers, door locks, trunk release, and much more. Built in relays for outputs to simplify wiring and clean up clutter under your dash.
- Available retained accessory option keeps accessories live for ten minutes after ignition is turned off, or until door is opened.