Easily adapt a newer Ford 6R80 overdrive automatic to your classic Ford small block engine.
- Works with 6R80 transmission from a Modular V8 from a 2011 and newer Ford V8 5.0, 5.4 and 6.2. It will also work with any of the Ford Modular V8 transmissions behind the 4.6, 5.0, 5.4, 6.2 and 6.8 liter gas engines. The V6 transmissions will not work. this is something that will be offered in the future.
- Will also work with 4R70W, 4R75W, 10R80, 5R110, 4R100, 6R140 (w/V8 gas case)
- Utilizes an American built Powermaster high torque starter (included with kit)
- Uses your stock Ford flexplate specific to your engine
- Designed to work with the 4 stud converter found in most V8 style 6R80 transmissions. The 6 stud converter will not work.
- CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum (both adapter plate and converter spacer) At our shop in Wisconsin.
- Starter can be replaced without removing the transmission and the kit doesn't require any cutting or grinding of the engine or transmission components. Bolts on easily with minimal tools
(1) SBF to 6R80 Adapter plate
(1) Torque Converter Spacer (Approx. 13LBS.)
(1) Block Plate
(1) Inspection Cover
(3) HCS 7/16-14 x 5
(2) HCS 7/16-14 x 3
(10) 7/16-20 Flex Plate Bolts
(2) HCS 3/8-16 x 3
(2) HCS 1/4-20 x 1/2
(2) 1/4 Flat Washer
(2) 1/4 Lock Washer
(2) 1/4-20 Hex Nut
(2) HCS 3/8-16 x 2-3/4
(3) SHCS 7/16-14 x 2-1/4
(2) Low Head SHCS 3/8-16 x 1
(2) Dowel Pins
(4) M10-1.0 Flange Nuts
(4) 7/16-20 Threaded Insert