Package for converting 1967-1969 Camaro clutch actuation to hydraulic. Designed & engineered for retrofitting hydraulics into your 1st Generation Camaro with Tremec TKO 500/600 transmission with a factory style aluminum bellhousing and SB/BB engine. This kit does not fit the T-56 Magnum transmission. Must use our bolt on guide tube with the T-56 (see the T-56 kit for this package).
- Master Cylinder with proper stroke to be used with factory pedal assembly
- Firewall bracket to locate the master cylinder
- Tilton 6000 series slave/throwout bearing
- Bolt retainer for TKO-500 & TKO-600
- Dual braided lines for the slave, with bleeder
- 1 -4AN 24" braided line with -4AN male to male adapter for master cylinder to slave hook up
- Mounting hardware and fitting