- The AccuLink Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) kit detects the degree of throttle input on a non-EFI engine and provides this information to your COMPUSHIFT system.
- AccuLink Throttle Position Sensor fits all Edelbrock AFB, Holley, and Rochester carburetors.
- The sensor is a spring-loaded, fully sealed rotary position potentiometer specifically designed for automotive use.
- All linkages, brackets, screws and nuts are stainless steel for corrosion resistance and longer life.
- The linkage and brackets are laser-cut for extreme accuracy.
- The sensor mounts directly to the carburetor and connects via a metal linkage. This eliminates installation and calibration difficulties that can occur with cable-driven
The AccuLink TPS system is the combination of a sensor, brackets, and linkage that bolts directly to most of the popular carburetors. This system replaces the traditional cable-actuated throttle position sensor. Carburetor and cables not included. Features